Write a response paper that answers one or more of the following questions regarding today’s readings:
- § How does the moraland existential quandary Hamlet faces compare to those experienced by other figures we have studied—Oedipus, Aeneas, etc.?
- § What is the subject of Hamlet’s soliloquy in Act 3, Scene 1? What is his basic struggle? What is the dilemma he is contemplating? Compose the inferences gained from this reading and be ready to share.
- § How does Hamlet embody the Renaissance’s celebration of human potential and renewed interest in man’s inner world? How does Shakespeare make the character of Hamlet seem real?
- § Is Hamlet initially suspicious of the call for revenge he receives from his father’s ghost? What promises does he make to his father’s ghost? Why does it take Hamlet so long to take action on the ghost’s call for revenge? Should he have taken action sooner?
- § Acts 17:10-12 describes those who searched out the Scriptures daily as “noble-minded.” How is the act of interpretation a noble-minded endeavor?
o Requirements: The response paper should adhere to APA formatting and be 350 words in length.
apa 367 words