(4) Political ecologists, especially those interested in the production of
scientific knowledge, ask how such knowledge is produced, applied, and
circulated. So how is scientific knowledge produced, applied, and
– Who/what produces this knowledge?
– How did it get “applied?”
– If the knowledge was “circulated,” where did it go?
· Do scientists use it to publish research that is then used to leverage
· Which stakeholders get to use it and how?
· Does it inform or leverage policy in any way?
University of California – Irvine
ref and cite the reading