How is shock managed pharmacologically? Which drugs are used?
Topic: NSG 430: Critical Care Nursing
Details: Please do not give me another student work and follow every direction and instructions. See attached file. Please used the textbook as one of the reference. (Introduction to critical care nursing 8th edition by Sole, Klein, & Moseley).
Pre Sim Work – In person Sepsis SIM
Using your textbook as resource, answer the following questions in paragraph form.
1. Assessment findings in the initial stages of shock include?
2. Later signs of shock include?
3. Regardless of the cause, shock produces profound alterations in ______________. What will be
done to manage this?
4. How is shock managed pharmacologically? Which drugs are used?
5. Septic shock is a result of sepsis. Describe the management of sepsis.
Submit your answers AND bring them to the SIM
Spacing: Double spaced
Answer preview for the “How is shock managed pharmacologically? Which drugs are used?” essay………………
apa 670 words