How the social media example relates to, and illustrates, the term/phrase/concept. Make sure to refer to at least one idea or argument made by the author
For each prompt (a prompt can be a term, phrase, or concept) given below, please write:
- a) The author who wrote about the term/phrase/concept. (You only have to cite ONE author for each concept, but you can definitely cite multiple authors. Citing multiple authors may help you to give a fuller definition of the prompt than only citing one. But you do not have to cite all of the authors who wrote about a particular term.) (0.5 point)
- b) The meaning of the term/phrase/concept, as it pertains to the topics covered in this course. (You should plan on writing at least a few sentences to give an adequate definition.) (1 point)
- c) A social media example that illustrates the term/phrase/concept. (You only need to write about one example: a social media platform OR influencer OR a hashtag OR an event or campaign on a platform.). You may give more than one example if you wish but only one is required. (0.5 point)
- d) How the social media example relates to, and illustrates, the term/phrase/concept. Make sure to refer to at least one idea or argument made by the author (whom you named in part a). (You should plan on writing 1 to 2 paragraphs—6 to 12 sentences at least—to explain how your example relates to the term/phrase/concept.) (2 points)
You must format your answer according to parts a, b, c, and d, like this:
- (author’s name)
- (definition of term/phrase/concept)
- (name of an example, like “@kimkardashian on Instagram”)
- (how the example relates to the term/phrase/concept)
Points will be deducted for poor spelling, grammar, and/or punctuation (up to 1 point). Points will also be deducted for improper formatting – proper formatting = listing out the different parts of each answer as a., b., c., d. (up to 1 point).
Each response to a prompt is worth up to 4 points.
Assignment 2 Prompts:
- taste performances
- global theater
- glass bedroom
Requirements: two pages
Answer preview for the “How the social media example relates to, and illustrates, the term/phrase/concept. Make sure to refer to at least one idea or argument made by the author” essay…………………….
apa 675 words