HR activities that would fall within HR metrics
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Assess and define at least three (3) HR activities that would fall within HR metrics and workforce analytics. Of the 3, select one (1) and provide a real-world example of its use.
- Highlight and discuss the three (3) components of HR functionality and provide a statement why each is important. Why might administrative process efficiency be a particularly valuable component? Explain.
- Explain the meaning of HRIS cost-benefit analysis and then use the HRIS CBA Matrix and provide some examples of sources of value for both benefits and costs. Give 1-2 specific revenue enhancement examples for an e-learning cost-benefit analysis.
- Examine and describe the concept of average employee contribution (AEC) and how it is specifically used. Describe at least one positive and one negative benefit for using AEC.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Preview of the answer..
Firms that use the workforce analytics usually outperform those that do not. This is a clear indication that any organization that wants to achieve a high-class status must implement the workforce analytics. Through powerful workforce metrics, HR leaders are in a position of identifying and precisely communicating their firms’ human capital investments is areas that are paying (Fitz-enz, 2010). At the..
APA 921 words