HRM 404 Case
Module 3 – Case
HR and IT executives Working Together
Please locate the following article from Google: How CHROs Can Partner with CIOs: When HR and IT executives work together, HR technology wins published in the SHRM journal Vol. 59 No. 3.
Robb, D. (2014). How CHROs Can Partner with CIOs: When HR and IT executives work together, HR technology wins, SHRM Journal, 59(3), 51-53.
- Develop a strategy for human resource professionals and IT professionals to work together.
- Discuss the changes you would implement as a human resource professional to your current place of employment to encourage HR professionals and IT professionals to work together?
What trainings could you provide to motivate both departments work collectively?
Your paper will be evaluated on the following points:
- Precision – Does the paper address the question(s) or task(s)?
- Clarity – Is the writing clear and the concepts articulated properly? Are paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts the primary means of response to the questions, or are excessive use of quotations how thoughts are conveyed? Are headings included in all papers greater than 2 pages?
- Breadth – Is the full breadth of the subject addressed?
- Depth – Does the paper address the topic in sufficient depth?
- Grammar, spelling and vocabulary – Is the paper written well – is the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary suitable to graduate level work?
- Referencing (citations and references) – Does the paper use citations and quotation marks when appropriate?
- Critical thinking – Is the subject thought about critically, i.e., accurately, logically, relevantly, and precisely?
apa 1660 words