Human Resources and Woman in Leadership-Managemen
- 1. See attached Article, “Multilevel Readiness to Organizational Change: A Conceptual Approach” and give your opinion on which two (2) means of diagnosing change are most relevant to today’s organizations. What is meant by the term “readiness”? (350 words)
- 2. Choose an organization with which you are familiar or one in which you have an interest. Research and analyze the organization’s Human Resource Management programs, policies, procedures, or initiatives. Evaluate their effectiveness and select a program, policy, procedure or initiative which you believe needs to be changed. Write a one (1) page paper in which you:
- Assess the current Human Resource programs, policies, procedures, or initiatives in terms of effectiveness.
- Hypothesize the changes that require improvement.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate an organization’s readiness for change.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing organizational change.
- Write clearly and concisely about managing organizational change using proper writing mechanics.
“Strategic Approach” 1page
- 1. Assess Southwest Airlines’ strategic approach to human resource (HR) management. Determine how its strategy increases organizational effectiveness. (300 Words)
- 2. Propose three ways that HR can use competitive advantage in the marketplace to recruit new applicants in general.
- 3. “Diversity” – Go to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC) Website (https://www1.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/index.cfm) and review cases regarding diversity. Note: Enter the Website and in the search box under “Press Releases” type “diversity”. Review three of the results of your search. Next, propose three ways that an organization can increase diversity within itself. Take a position on whether diversity is or is not important and determine how the methods you provided support your position.
- 4. Evaluate ways that an organization can measure and reward compliance. Determine if organizations that measure and reward compliance are more or less likely to experience lawsuits.
“Leadership Research and Effective Leaders and Leadership” 1pg
- 1. Analyze the importance of three (3) key aspects of effective leadership research then examine (2) outcomes this research reveals about the behaviors of effective leaders. Next, rate the effectiveness of three (3) important characteristics you believe an effective leader should possess. Provide a rationale for your response.
- 2. Analyze the importance of three (3) effective leadership development practices (e.g., challenging job assignments, coaching, mentoring, leadership development programs, etc.) then suggest two (2) benefits of utilizing these practices for the development of talented women. Justify your response.
management leadership human resources woman
Southwest Airlines’ Strategic Approach to Human Resource (HR)
Southwest airlines pay its workers in an appropriate way as per their initial agreements as there are some advantages such as appreciating the workers. This for example if a given employee works for the extra time where he or she is remunerated for the services rendered. This makes the employees feel motivated by performing more work (Lauer, 2010). The organization………… ……………………….
APA 1398 words