Identify and briefly describe the three steps humanity can take to act on climate change
- First: Identify and briefly describe the three steps humanity can take to act on climate change, and Second: Provide a thoughtful reflection wherein you identify at least one step you are personally willing to make. Entries will be no longer than 500 words.
- After viewing the video, please write a response of no less than 400 words providing a summary of the speaker’s message, and your personal response to her message. https://www.ted.com/talks/lesley_hazleton_the_doubt_essential_to_faith?utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare
- View the video in its entirety, and provide complete answers to the following questions in 400 words: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqExyhLTFaA
- What are the 2 key traits of the atma (soul)?
- What is a “punjani,” and what is its purpose?
- How does one overcome attachment?
- What is the purpose of all the rules a monk has to follow regarding their travel and housing?
- In the story of the man who was asked where he lived, what was his final answer?
Requirements: 400-500 words each question
Answer preview for the “Identify and briefly describe the three steps humanity can take to act on climate change” essay………………….
apa 1460 words