Stakeholder Interest Case Analysis
Prepare a 3-page analysis in outline form. In your analysis, discuss the appropriate stakeholders in the case, distinguish the stakeholder interests and responsibilities in the case, and deduce the ethical recommendations to the business based on interests and responsibilities of stakeholders using examples from the case.
- Who are the stakeholders in this case?
- What are the interests of the stakeholders?
- Do any of the laws from the Digital Book apply to this case? Perform research on the laws that may apply, and be sure to cite to an authoritative source.
- If they do apply, analyze the legality of the corporation’s actions in this case.
- If the laws do not apply to the actions in this case, explain why they do not apply.
- Research and apply an ethical theory to the case. What is the result if the ethical theory is applied to the actions of the company?
Conclusion and Recommendation
- Based on the above, as well as what you have learned about ethical theories and foundations of moral development, what is your final recommendation to the corporation regarding this case?
- Your recommendation should be at least 2 paragraphs and include at least three reasons, with specific references to authoritative sources, stating how you arrived at that conclusion.
Purdue Global University