Integrated Marketing Communication
Analyze the effectiveness of the integrated marketing communication tactics of a Fortune 500 company
Select a Fortune 500 company and research their Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) tactics. Select at least one traditional and one digital venue to research the IMC tactics. In a two to four-page paper, analyze whether or not the tactics are effective and why. Describe any recommendations for improvement.
- Must be two to four double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center(Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The level of competition in the modern business sector has made it necessary for businesses to develop creative and efficient ways of reaching out to their consumers. Integrated marketing communication ensures that a business combines aspects of product promotion and consumer relations, among other aspects of marketing, to ensure that it conveys a consumer-centric message to its audience (Mangold & Faulds, 2009). Marketing plays a critical role in ensuring that consumers prefer products from one producer and not the others, which explains the critical nature of effective marketing. After all, the business should also be keen to ensure that it achieves the intended marketing objective using the minimal resources possible to that effect. Integrated marketing communication has had a significant impact on the success of Wal-Mart primarily due to the company’s use of social media and internet presence, in addition to low pricing, as its primary way of appealing to its audience. Internet-based social media platforms are a revolutionary tool………………..
APA 887 words