Key issues and elements of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and Hurricane Katrina
Review the Final Paper instructions in Week Five of your online course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this course guide. Develop a thesis statement and outline, and an annotated bibliography for at least five sources you intend to use for the Final Paper. Three of these sources must be found in the UAGC Library. This written assignment will help you prepare for the Final Paper due in Week Five.
- Thesis Statement: Develop a thesis statement. The thesis statement will be the point or claim you argue or prove in your paper.
- Outline: At a minimum the outline should include the following:
- Key issues and elements of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and Hurricane Katrina
- At least three psychological symptoms victims experienced from each disaster (Descriptions of the symptoms are not needed for this assignment; only identification of the symptom experienced, such as PTSD.)
- Annotated Bibliography: Prepare annotated bibliography that includes five sources with three resources from the UAGC Library. All five resources must be scholarly or professional sources such as an official government website. This summary should include the following information:
- The author(s) of the source and APA citation
- A brief summary of the source. (Identify what the article is about and/or explain what the author tested, etc.)
- Brief explanation of how this source will contribute to your Final Recovery Plan.
- Title Page and Reference Page: The assignment should include a properly formatted APA (6th edition) style title page and reference page. The reference page must include at least five scholarly or professional source
- For the final paper you will analyze the response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks and Hurricane Katrina. Your analysis must include:
- A summary of each disaster with a focus on the psychological symptoms victims experienced from each disaster
- An explanation of at least three resources available to treat and assist victims from each disaster (e.g., local, state, federal, and/or non-profit organizational resources. Did the Red Cross or FEMA provide resources to victims to aid in their recovery?)
- An analysis of the long term effects these disasters had on victims and rescue workers’ mental health and overall well-being
- An assessment of how these disasters affected children versus adults
- An assessment of the role the media played in either agitating the psychological symptoms victims experienced from these disasters or helping to reduce the symptoms
- the assignment is for an outline and annotated bibliography.
Requirements: complete outline and annotated bibliography
Answer preview for the “Key issues and elements of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and Hurricane Katrina” essay……………………..
apa 1268 words