LP5 Assignment: Proposal Introduction
This assignment will assess the following competency: 4. Examine proposal writing.
Directions: Now that you have developed the outline of your proposal project, it is time to begin writing your paper. At this point you should be able to compose the introduction and provide the start of setting up the background and content of your proposal paper. This should give you a good start on the final paper and allow for more time to concentrate on collecting primary data, which we will begin next week.
The introduction section should:
1. include;an introduction that introduces your reader to the topic,
2. give background information about your topic,
3. state the problem and your purpose for the proposal (clear and focused thesis statement),
4. address the key audience,
5. be at least 3 pages in length, and
6. include a Reference page in proper APA format – this must include at least 5 credible sources.
Submit this assignment to your instructor via the dropbox “LP5 Assignment: Proposal Introduction.” This assignment is worth 25 points.
Child abuse is a global problem that occurs in the form of emotional, physical, and sexual mistreatment of a child or children through the intended or unintended acts by parents or other caregivers that threaten the survival of children or impair the normal development into adulthood. It is a social issue that takes places in different environments including the home, school, communities, or the organizations that afford the child or children an avenue for…………………
APA 1112 words