Management Action Plan
TASK 9: FINAL PROJECT
FINAL COURSE PROJECT- WRITTEN PORTION
Welcome to the final project. You will be surprised that you have already done a lot of the initial work. Now it is time to put it all together.
Final Project Description:
For the Final Project, students will develop an action plan that will help them become interactive managers. All sources should be cited in proper APA format (in-text citations and a reference list). Be cognizant of spelling, punctuation, and grammar
Final Project Instructions:
For the Final Paper, you are to develop an action plan to evaluate and improve those areas that will help you to become an effective manager. The paper should be constructed as follows:
1) COVER SHEET
2) INTRODUCTION PARAGRAPH
3) BODY OF PAPER
a. Describe al least four ways you as a leader/manager can improve in your approach to managing people.
b. Clarify and state the objectives you wish to achieve as an effective manager.
c. Assess your current situation.
- How well do you practice style flexibility?
- How do you resolve conflict?
- Do you give and receive feedback?
- Communicate effectively with time and space?
- Include any other information that you believe is pertinent.
d. Compare your current situation with your objectives.
- Identify problem areas that need work. Prioritize these areas.
e. Define what is to be done to accomplish your objectives.
f. Set up an implementation schedule for addressing the areas that need work.
3) CONCLUSION PARAGRAPH
Final Paper Specs:
- Minimum of FOUR pages.
- Times New Roman – 12 Point Font.
- The paper should include a cover sheet, introduction, body, and conclusion.
- The paper should respond to all questions presented; exhibit critical thinking skills and incorporate course content.
- Be cognizant of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- All sources should be cited in proper APA format (in-text citations and a reference list).
All assignments submitted after the deadline will be subject to a penalty in accordance with University Policy as described in the Course Announcement entitled “PAST DUE ASSIGNMENTS AND PENALTIES”.
Lead by actions