Please read the following sections contained in the textbook: Chapters 2 and 3
Please respond to the following. Each response should be in your own words (paraphrase the information in the textbook or other source). Also, cite the source of your information next to the information.
How do individuals make sense of change? What motivates people to embrace or resist change? How can trust be developed and sustained during times of change? What determines employees’ willingness to change?
- 12-point Times New Roman; double spaced; and page numbering.
- Please be sure to answer the entire questions to receive maximum credit for this assignment.
- Use and include information from the weekly course content and outside sources to support the conclusions contained in the paper.
- Be cognizant of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- All sources should be cited in proper APA format (in-text citations and a reference list).
Different groups of people have various mindsets and views regarding organizational change. Some perceive it as an opportunity for personal growth while others depict it as a threat to their ‘comfort zone.’ In order to make sense of change, some people consider the benefits and drawbacks associated with it. The employees resist change if it affects their daily operations in the workplace. Most of them fear the unknown. This mostly happens when they do not know the aftermath of the change (Kaufman, 2017). Additionally, when the reason for the change is not apparent, a misunderstanding may come up between the management and the employees……….
APA 354 words