Managing people ( Task 7)
Please read the following sections contained in the textbook: Chapters 10 – Ethical Checkpoints.
Please respond to the following. Each response should be in your own words (paraphrase the information in the textbook or other source).
1. Ethical Checkpoints. List and explain the Ethical checkpoints as listed in Chapter 10.
2. List and discuss key conflict management skills needed in dealing with conflict and ethics.
3. Define and discuss the four sequential steps of the problem-solving process
- 12-point Times New Roman; double spaced; and page numbering.
- Please be sure to answer the entire question to receive maximum credit for this assignment.
- Use and include information from the weekly course content and outside sources to support the conclusions contained in the paper.
- Be cognizant of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- All sources should be cited in proper APA format (in-text citations and a reference list).
Upon completion, upload your assignment in Word format to Moodle.
During decision making and solving conflicts, it is essential to consider ethics and making an ethical decision. A decision or a conflict solved ethically maintains peace and a conducive environment that is free of tension (Jamal, 2016). Ethics do not support discrimination and favoritism, but they lead to fair and just problem-solving. This paper seeks to explain ethics checkpoints and problem-solving………………………..
APA 568 words