Select a health care provider (Choose on in the US) with which you are familiar and write a four (300 words a page) page paper in which you:
- Determine the direct impact of marketing for the health care provider you selected.
- Outline a strategy for the health care provider you selected to determine the utilization of its products or services.
- Outline a marketing strategy for the health care provider you selected.
- Recommend at least three (3) separate ways the health care provider you selected could shape the buying decisions of its customers.
- Provide at least three (3) qualified sources, e.g., peer-reviewed journals, professional organization Website, or health care provider Websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Ensure to use subtitles in your work for clarity and good grammar.
preview of the answer..
Healthcare providers exist to provide healthcare services to the customers or the client. Due to its function of service provision, healthcare providers just like any other businesses opt to market themselves in order to increase their exposure and expand the business. The kind of marketing here is that of spreading a marketing message to both their current customers and the targeted group as well (Marsh 2000).
The healthcare provider I am going to focus on is the HCA Company, which was founded in 1968 it, is one of the leading providers of healthcare services. The company has about 165 hospitals managed locally and about 115 freestanding surgery centers in twenty states. The company has a maximum of 204,000 …
1315 words APA