Marketing Plan for TMC
Develop a 12- to14-page marketing plan (not including the title and reference pages, charts and/or graphs) for any product of your choice. Your marketing plan must:
- Analyze the specific marketplace situation in detail, including organizational strengths, weaknesses, environmental opportunities, and threats (SWOT analysis).
- Develop an organizational mission statement, and forecast performance goals using your situational analysis.
- Design a marketing strategy based upon your objectives.
- Create an appropriate integrated marketing mix, which will include your ability to effectively appeal to the specific market segments you will be targeting.
- Develop a written summary and specific recommendations for the implementation of your plan.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 12 to 14 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages, charts and/or graphs), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
preview of the answer..
Tarmac Motors Company (TMC) is among the leaders in the car manufacturing, assembling and distribution of cars worldwide. TMC posts a useful performance indicator courtesy of the firm’s use of efficient management style as well as many other salient factors that have contributed immensely to the company’s achievement of the niche market leader.
In analyzing the nature of the market in which the company operates in, it’s hard to point out to a particular market structure that best suits the operations of TMC, however, with a keen eye one would still consider it to be a monopoly market …
3286 words APA