Despite being a fairly old technology, menu-driven interfaces are very
common in user interface design. Menu-driven interfaces consist of a series of
screens which are navigated by choosing options from lists.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate the user dialog strategies used by a menu-driven interface.
- Determine why menu-driven interfaces continue to be popular in the modern
- Suggest at least three (3) strategies for making menu-driven interfaces
visually appealing in the modern computing environment.
- Suggest alternatives for menu-driven interface design and explain how these
alternatives can be designed to eventually replace all menu-driven
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia
and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Explain and describe the process of menu selection and organization.
- Analyze and evaluate interface design models.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in
- Write clearly and concisely about HCI topics using proper writing mechanics
and technical style conventions
preview of the answer..
User dialogue strategies used by menu-driven interface
A menu-driven interface can be described as a type of computer interface which facilitates interaction between the computer and its user. It achieves this through a series of menus or in some cases screens. A good example of this device is the ATM machine which enables people to withdraw cash from banks using ATM cards. The design of these users …
1186 words APA