Mobile Collaboration Technology
Evaluation of an Innovation
Identify a recent innovation (launched in late 2018 or in 2019), similar to the Amazon Go and Moley Robotics concept examples discussed in class. This innovation can be in the form of a new product, a new company, and/or a new technology.
1. Provide a description of the innovation that you have chosen. Make sure you provide a reference or website for where you got your information on the product.
2. What industry is it entering, and who are its main competitors?
3. What is its point of difference (PoD) over the competition?
4. What do you think is the innovation’s likely target market? Develop a profile of this target market and identify the need that this product caters to.
5. What are the characteristics of the innovation: a. Relative advantage? b. Compatibility? c. Complexity? d. Divisibility (Triability)? e. Communicability (Observability)?
6. Do you think that this innovation is going to be successful? Why, or why not? (Hint: use your answers to question 5 to validate your decision).
This is an interactive app that use mobile devices to allow people from the different geographical environment to interact in different endeavors. The app is able to support engagements that range from personal project and enterprise teamwork. It helps in enhancing enterprise mobility, especially on a project where notes are taking, and communication is made easy through smartphones. This technology provides the flexibility of work where employees can work……….
APA 599 words