Ms. Sufferer Versus The Defendant
- Summarize all of the steps between arrest, pre-trial, trial, and appeals for the victim.
- Explain to Ms. Sufferer the contingencies for each stage of the proceedings.
- Address all possible outcomes.
- Analyze the constitutional protections that Accused’s lawyer may be able to use as a defense at each stage of the proceeding.
- Evaluate for the victim both the effectiveness of the system in dealing with criminal prosecutions
- Express your ideas for changes or improvements to the system.
- Provide Ms. Sufferer your recommendations to make the system fairer for all those involved.
NOTE: Must be 1,800 to 2,000 words in length (not including title and references pages), double spaced, and formatted according to APA style
2. Must utilize 4 credible academic sources.
3. Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of
Just look at the scenario and see how it goes. Just remember to add the thesis and the conclusion.
In a world where people are indifferent capacities with different personalities and at different levels in life, we need a lifeline that determines what goes. In this case, we have the government for leadership and the creation of policies and the criminal justice system in the implementation of the made policies and regulations. In as much as we all understand the dangers of breaking the set laws, there are always a bunch of people who strive in it. Sometimes people commit crimes as they feel that it is the only way forward for them especially in the current economy. They feel that crime is the only way in which they can earn money for their daily expenses. Others join crime as they find it as an easy way to come up with cash and others………
APA 2411 words