Nursing Conceptual Model
Powerpoint with 12 slides content about Jean Watson’s theory of human caring.
- A brief overview of the nursing conceptual model selected.(Jean Watson)
- Explanation of how the nursing conceptual model incorporates the four metaparadigm concepts.
- Explain at least three specific ways in which the nursing conceptual model could be used to improve nursing practice. Elaborate, explain, or defend each point mentioned.
- Provide current reliable sources to establish credibility for the presentation – Thank you
Requirements for PowerPoint are as follows:
- 10 slides for content.
- 1 slide for references.
- 1 slide for the title, which includes: (a) title of the presentation, (b) names of the CLC group members, and (c) date
- Accompanying speaker notes elaborating on the information contained in each slide.
- One member of the CLC group will submit the presentation, speaker notes, and the completed “CLC Group Project Agreement” to the instructor.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the criteria and expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Jean Watson’s Theory of Human Caring (TOC). A relational care for self and others. Transpersonal care relationship with others- going beyond the ego to ‘spiritual’. Formation of humanistic-altruistic system of values. The instillation of faith and hope (Alligood and Tomey, 2006). Nurse responsibilities: Respect. Understand. Value. Nurture. Based on nurse-patient relationship. Nurse to understand patient’s perceptions of care and being human (Watson, 2008). Love-kindness and equanimity. Allowing miracles- being open to unexpected events. The being- caring and healing environment provision. presence- believing strongly in the other. (Alligood and Tomey, 2006)…………….