- How does the persona drive normal and abnormal individual behavior?
- Do you agree with Jung’s notion of the Shadow? What are the positive aspects of this concept? What are the negative aspects? What is the evidence for the existence of the Shadow in real life?
Little Evelyn was caught stealing by her mother. As she tried to defend herself she said, “I didn’t mean to do it; my ‘evil twin’ took over.” Evelyn is invoking the __________ archetype.
What is the anima/animus? How is this concept relevant to modern-day understanding of sex and gender issues?
The animus represents __________, while the anima represents __________.
- the female element of a man; the male element of a woman
- the male element of a woman; the animal element of a man
- the female element of a man; the animal element of a woman
- the animal element of a man; the animal element of a woman
- the male element of a woman; the female element of a man
500 words min. NO PLAGIARISM. References and citations required.
Textbook reference: Howard S. Friedman and Miriam W. Schustack . (2012). Personality: Classic Theories and Modern Research . 5th Edition. Pearson.
ref above book and cite
APA 625 words