For your final journal entry, we are exploring media literacy and practicing analyzing online media news sources. Read the following online article (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. from Blaze Media, then answer the following questions (from page 353):
You are encouraged to copy/paste the questions into your journal entry, writing your responses with 2-3 sentences after each question.
- Who created the article?
- What is the purpose of the article?
- What techniques are used to attract and hold your attention?
- What values and points of view are represented in the article?
- What was your reaction to the article?
- Is your interpretation of the article reasonable and well informed?
- How might different people interpret the message?
- Is the message biased? Explain.
- Is the message supported by good reasoning and factual evidence?
- What are the possible effects of the message on individuals and society?
apa 673 words