Part 2 Discussion
I have already my family health tree, if you need to edit it you can just edit it
The part you need to finish just the discussion part which is part 2, it about 3 pages
Here are the requirements:
This week we will be taking a look at the diseases that we are at risk for and brainstorming ways to reduce our risks utilizing the information we are discussing in this class.
Your paper will consist of two parts. You can find a quick overview below, but please take a look at the directions attached for more specific instructions.
Part 1 (10pts): Family Health tree (10pts)
Part 2(25 pts): 3 Pages discussing your health tree including the following information:
- Pick 1-2 diseases that you are at risk for and explain/define what each disease is.
- What is an overall dietary pattern that would reduce your risk of this/these diseases?
- What is the mechanism of action as to why this pattern of eating is helpful?
- What are the specific foods that you should be eating to reduce your risks? What would happen if you did not follow these lifestyle/dietary recommendations to reduce your risk for disease?
- What is the mechanism of action as to why these foods are helpful?
- What could be the domino effect if you do not follow these recommendations?
- Directions and Rubric doc (attached)
- Information about making your family tree and disease states doc (attached)
- Watch https://wileyassets.s3.amazonaws.com/Smolin_Nutrition_4e_ISBNEPROF13467/media/video_bites/vb_genes_lifestyle.html
3 pages, Double Spacing Maryland University
here is my family health tree,you can just follow the instruction I give you and work on it – attached
apa 855 words