Preparing for the learner project
PREPARING FOR THE LEARNER PROJECT
This project is designed to evaluate your knowledge of The Learner. You will apply your knowledge of the Learner to those learning strategies and activities you have observed in classrooms.
PROJECT 700.2 THE LEARNER: OBSERVATION REFLECTIONS ALIGNED TO THEORIES OF CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING THEORY
Following the observation of each classroom, identify the activities that are developmentally appropriate. Activities should encompass physical, cognitive and affective development.
- Identify the theorist associated with each developmental level.
- Identify the use of learning styles(Brain-based learning) or multiple intelligences
- Identify the theorist associated with learning styles and multiple intelligences in each instance
- Identify the motivational strategies utilized by the teacher and the theorist associated with the strategies.
- You must have observed at least two classrooms. An exemplary rating requires at least three observations. You may use either on-site or online observations. As a reminder, our course 11.1 Field Experiences and Reflections is available on your canvas course list.
- Your paper should be written professionally. You are scored on the organization of the paper and your ability to write professionally. Your reflection and analysis of the classroom are important. See the rubric for specific criteria at each rating level.
- You may review a sample of an exemplary paper here.
Theorists you should utilize in this paper are the following: Jean Piaget, Erik Erikson, Lev Vygotsky, Abraham Maslow, Madeline Hunter, Howard Gardner, Eric Jensen. You may also use outside research into these theorists to complete this assignment.
For this project, you are scored according to the 700.2 Rubric. Please review this rubric carefully before beginning and submitting the project. You must score at least 48 out of 60 points. You may submit up to four times or until you reach a passing score. When you have received a passing score on this project, please return to the home page of this course and select the “Course Complete” link to conclude the course.
Hello, is there anything you need to begin?
Not sure if youre able to pull this up, but here is an example paper
APA 662 words