Pricing and Distribution Strategies and Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
Assignment 3: Part C: Your Marketing Plan
Due Week 9 and worth 280 points
Note: You should create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Create the third part of your marketing plan:
- Describe or list the feedback you received on Part B of Your Marketing Plan. Explain how you will use the feedback to improve your plan.
- Develop the company’s pricing and distribution strategy.
- Develop the integrated marketing communications plan most relevant for your product / service and audience. Develop your message strategy. Develop your media strategy.
- Develop your public relations, sales promotion, and personal selling plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Develop your online and direct marketing plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Develop your social responsibility/cause related marketing plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Use at least three academic resources that address sustainability and monitoring of effective marketing plans and determine the applicability for your hypothetical company. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
2. Evaluate marketing strategies used to create/communicate customer value.
d. Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
3. Create an effective marketing plan.
a. Develop recommendations based on market analysis and strategy.
c. Develop dynamic strategies for competing.
d. Develop branding strategies for new products or services.
e. Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products or services.
f. Develop a fully integrated marketing communications plan for products or services.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.
2 hours ago
The growth in the brand requires the setting of the strategies that enable the reaching out to the consumers and the focus on the presentation of the boutique. The relationship that is created using the different integrated marketing communication is important as it increases the growth of the company while focusing on implementation of change. The strategy that the company applies in pricing and distribution is important in helping to focus on increasing competitiveness in the organization. It focuses on the needs of the market and the growth of the brand in the market. With the distribution of the products, there is focus on the issues that the consumers continue to face and the decisions that the company should make helping to advance the operations of the company. The pricing and distribution model enables the increase in the efficiency in company products and this creates the need to focus on the implementation of value.,……….
APA 1243 words