Read the case titled: “Project Leadership Roles at TriHealth” found in Chapter 3. This assignment is about developing a specific project team for TriHealth. The case study is attached below.
Write a 7 page paper in which you:
- Identify the common roles in a human resource project. Then, analyze these roles to typical human resource functions.
- Reorganize any two (2) roles at TriHealth that result in shared responsibilities and then state why you chose those two roles.
- Suggest the short-term and long-term effects on the company with roles being shared among employees.
- Analyze the need for an additional role. Then, propose a new role and its proposed impact.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment.
Common Roles in a Human Resource Project
Construction of a “Perfect” Team
The primary role of any human resource team is to identify and hire persons with the relevant resources for the company. It may seem easy, but identifying the right persons for specific jobs is usually not easy. It requires a keen understanding of the company’s core objectives in the long-term, to pinpoint who or what person is fit enough to drive the company forward. Importantly, it demands an open-mindedness that allows the team to look beyond professional qualification and into individuals interests in the roles they are allocated………
APA 2024 words