You have been selected to be the project manager (for a project of your choice). The
project you choose here will be used again in Assignment 4 (Week 10) and you may be
asked to reference this project in subsequent weekly discussions. The project that you
decide to use should meet the key criteria of a project, such as (a) having a beginning
and an end; (b) results in something being delivered to someone; (c) requires a series of
activities that must be done to complete the project; and (d) requires resources (e.g,
people, materials) to complete the work. The project can be one of a personal or
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you define the scope of your chosen
project. In your paper you must:
1. Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
2. Describe at least three (3) project goals and three (3) project objectives.
3. Identify the key customer(s) and at least two (2) stakeholders for your project.
Remember, you are delivering the project to your customer(s); however, there are
others (stakeholders) who have a vested interest in your project.
4. Describe at least three (3) key milestones and /or deliverables for your project.
5. Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.
6. Estimate the project’s overall cost and any key staffing and non-staffing resources
7. Examine your project’s greatest challenge and provide a recommendation for
addressing the challenge in question.
8. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
o Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides.
o Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is
not included in the required page length.
The project chosen is a construction exercise with real estate. In this project, the construction process includes a contractor who is the project manager and goes ahead to finish a stipulated number of house units within an agreed period. In this project, the construction of 15 units of bungalow-style house units is required within a six month period. The materials are acquired and managed by the project manager who is the contractor and the project is to be delivered to the federal government (client) as a housing project for federal employees in the state. The product of this project is the finished houses together with the lawns and roads serving the estate. The project should be managed such that the contractor minimizes costs while achieving the goals and objectives set in conjunction with the client and also complete the project on time. The goals and objectives of this project have been set by the client and discussed with the project manager. The first goal is to provide sufficient housing for the federal staff working in………….
APA 763 words