Core Clinical Objective
- Provide nursing care that promotes and supports psychosocial well-being.
- Assess the health, healthcare, and emergency preparedness needs of a defined population.
- Analyze the influence of cultural, socioeconomic, and behavioral factors on psychosocial well-being of the community.
- Assess how social determinants affect the health of vulnerable populations within the community.
- How will you provide nursing care that addressed the psychosocial needs of a client?
- How did social determinants contribute to the health status of a vulnerable client you served during your practicum experience and what support agencies would you recommend for this population in the future?
- What would be your greatest concerns about a particular vulnerable population during a natural disaster (fire, flood, tornado, extreme weather, etc.)?
Please review the grading rubric before beginning your reflection on the above core clinical objective. Make sure to answer the reflective questions thoroughly with substantial reference to your practicum experience.
Pages: 2 | Double spacing
its a clinical reflections, discussion will be based on what was actually done at clinical site to meet the activity statements and reflection questions with the population at the site. [psych facility]
|Exemplary reflection, thoroughly addressing the questions, and comprehensive example(s) provided.|
|Provided stated ideas with professional language with correct spelling, and grammar in the reflection.|
apa 689 words