Psychology major graduates will be able to:
- Analyze human behavior and mental processes;
- Analyze theories of continuing education in psychology and related fields;
- Evaluate theories of personality development;
- Evaluate psychology research methods;
- Demonstrate communication behaviors consistent with the study and practice of psychology; and
- Acquire and use skills and concepts that are fundamental to the ethical application of psychology.
|Course Learning Outcomes||Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to: