Suppose that, in an attempt to raise more revenue, Nobody State University increases its tuition. Will this necessarily result in more revenue? Under what conditions will revenue (a) rise, (b) fall, or (c) remain the same? Explain this process, focusing on the relationship between the increased revenue from students enrolling at NSU despite the higher tuition and the lost revenue from possible lower enrollment. If the true price elasticity were -1.2, what would you suggest the university do to expand revenue? If you were the president of NSU, how would you tackle this problem based on what you have learned in this course?
The Raise or Lower Tuition paper
- Must be four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Must use at least two scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.