Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 4.2: Report – Draft Version
Due Week 9 and worth 170 points
Write a formal justification report to an organization making a recommendation to implement a particular product, service, or program. The organization may have a business, governmental, professional, or social focus. The report may focus on a “real” or “made-up” recommendation, but you should direct the report to an actual organization, even if you do not plan to submit the report. The audience within the organization will be whatever level is most appropriate to make a decision on the topic of your report.
Write a minimum of two to four (2) single-spaced report pages (not including the table of contents, transmittal form, executive summary, or title page).
- Organize the reports by section headings.
- The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one ).
- The findings should be based on research, including at least one  primary source and at least three (3) secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia).
- The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business, i.e., single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for the business report.
- Headings, figures, and appendices should follow guidelines of APA style. All in-text citations and the references page should be cited according to APA style, Sixth edition guidelines.
- Title page
- Transmittal (1 page)
- Table of contents
- Executive summary (1 page)
- Problem statement
- Method used
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, single spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Support ideas or claims in body paragraphs with clear details, examples, and explanations.
- Organize ideas logically by using transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Use sentence variety and effective word choice in written communication.
- Apply writing process strategies to develop formal business reports and / or proposals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues related to selected topics.
- Write clearly and concisely using proper writing mechanics.
preview of the answer..
Mobilemarketingwebsite.com also known as MMW is a weekly membership site which is dedicated to train and educate existing and new, medium-sized to small businesses. The website educates these businesses on how to market their products in today’s world. This website was designed by John Ramsey in 2012, and has been operating in very well. The site contains a lot of detailed learning materials containing all aspects relating to mobile marketing. Despite the website still being in its early stages, it has attracted a lot of online marketers, who have ended reaching out to many clients. This website plans intends to have a huge impact on marketing, as it plans to enable firms to reach out to over 5 billion mobile phones users. It also aims creating …
1499 words APA