Supply Chain Management Case Analysis
As a group, research and provide two case studies of organizations that have implemented SCM
Assignments instructions: Group Project 1 Paper Analyzing and Summarizing Cases.docx
- Read carefully to avoid confusion and mistakes
- All use sources must be cited in APA format
- Use the GRADING RUBRIC, it will help us reach the assignment goal and points needed
- NEXT: I will submit the memo paper and Group project 2. This assignment is the base for assignment.
2 Cases we selected —-Use this
- McDonald’s Supply Chain Management
- Subaru supply chain management?
Please find the breakdown of the SCM Topic for my team
They have divided the roles as below, however I will handling this part ‘lessons learned from the implementation both positive and negative aspects’’
Group Project 1: (Explanation of Supply Chain Management) :
- the business they are in (by Shawn Richardson)
- how other organizations have implemented such systems
- the problem they were trying to solve
- whether the enterprise system implementation was a success or not
- lessons learned from the implementation both positive and negative aspects.
- why it was or was not a success in terms of cost, schedule, quality, and performance (this is important – don’t forget it!)
Assignment: lessons learned from the implementation both positive and negative aspects’’
NOTE,: Please answer separated for both 2 cases(1. McDonald’s Supply Chain Management & 2. Subaru supply chain management) and you addressing just my own part of the question.
Must Use sources
- Below are the websites for McDonald’s SCM.
- Below are the websites for Subaru SCM
1 pages, Double Spacing PGCC
apa 325 words