research on concepts related to organizational values, organizational ethics, strategic control, and ethical culture creation
I have an assignment that is 2 pages, I have attached a word doc of the requirments for the assignment.
With respect to a restaurant during the past 10 years.
Restaurant analysis on “RUTH CHRIS”
- Identify one policy or practice that you argue is an ethical violation. (half a page max)
- Argue that the policy or practice is unethical using utilitarian logic as described in class (one page max).
- Describe briefly an effective solution for this policy (half a page max).
The restaurant must be an establishment that primarily serves food, so a bar that has bar food would not count. It can be a restaurant chain, or a firm with multiple restaurants. But it cannot be McDonalds. Beyond those guidelines, your choice.
Your essay should include information you gleaned from research on the restaurant, which should be cited in APA format.
Your essay should include quoted definitions for at least 2 concepts from the textbook, again quoted in APA format. These concepts could pertain to, for example, organizational values, organizational ethics, strategic control, and ethical culture creation. Also, quotes in APA format from academic sources besides the text are acceptable.
Therefore, your assignment has to have sources for information, about your restaurant, and sources of theory (such as definitions of concepts), from the text and/or academic sources. You can include the definition of utilitarianism from the course study guide for exams.
There is a 2 page limit to this essay (double spaced; 12 point Times New Roman font; 1 inch margins on top, bottom, and sides; title page, references, and exhibits are NOT included in the 2 page limit)
- Description of a policy or practice at a restaurant based on research
- Argument that this policy or practice is unethical using utilitarianism cost-benefit analysis
- Description of a solution policy or practice that addresses the unethical policy or practice
- Argument that this solution policy or practice will be effective at reducing the unethical policy or practice.
- Use of a concept to describe your remedy (ex. change organizational culture)
- Argument that your proposed solution is feasible.
- Concepts cited in APA format, including quotes for key concepts, and including both information sources and conceptual sources
- High quality writing
- Conforming to assignment format and specifications.
Answer preview “research on concepts related to organizational values, organizational ethics, strategic control, and ethical culture creation” essay………………
apa 685 words