Review the Research Paper: Topic Selection Example and the Research Paper: Topic Selection Grading Rubric for additional guidance.
RESEARCH PAPER: TOPIC SELECTION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Understanding common social problems found within the human service field is necessary to be effective within one’s chosen career. The Research Paper assignments will allow you to dive deeper in your understanding of a social problem within the human service profession.
Examples include poverty, homelessness, child abuse, human trafficking, and domestic violence, to name a few. You will begin your exploration of the topic by finding three current peer- reviewed articles related to your chosen social problem. You will then use information from these sources to support your discussion on why you have chosen this topic.
· Provide a 250 – 300-word explanation on why you chose the topic.
· Use APA format (include a title page and a reference page).
· Find three peer-reviewed journal articles related to your topic.
· Peer-reviewed articles need to be current (within the last five years).
· Reference the peer-reviewed articles within the body of your paper and provide a full
reference on the reference page.
· Review the Research Paper: Topic Selection Example and the Research Paper: Topic
Selection Grading Rubric for additional guidance.
Some databases have the option to select “peer-reviewed” sources; selecting this option will help you eliminate non-scholarly sources from your search results. The Jerry Falwell Library is a reliable place to conduct your searches.
You do not need to pay for articles. Articles that ask you to pay for access can generally be accessed through the Jerry Falwell Library without requiring payment.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Requirements: 300 WORDS
Include header and author note for format in your work
Answer preview for the “Review the Research Paper: Topic Selection Example and the Research Paper: Topic Selection Grading Rubric for additional guidance.” essay………………….
apa 418 words