Choose two subjects/topics to compare, contrast, or compare and contrast
MUST INCLUDE OUTLINE,ROUGH DRAFT AND FINAL PAPER***
2. In class on Monday, October 21–A. You will choose the three points that you are comparing, contrasting, or comparing and contrasting in your essay. Then, you will list the points for each subject or make a Venn diagram. B. Next, you will decide if you want to use the point-by-point or subject-by-subject (block) organization for your essay. C. You will make an outline using either the point-by-point or subject-by-subject (block) organization.. For each point, you must give a minimum of two examples.
3. Homework for Wednesday, October 23–Write your comparison, contrast, or comparison/contrast rough draft. Remember that you must have at least one quote in your essay.
4. In class on Wednesday, October 23–You will complete a critique of your rough draft . Then, if you have questions pertaining to your essay, you may ask them. We will discuss work cited page.
5. Homework for Monday, October 28- -A. Complete the final draft of your essay and the work cited. B.You must submit the final draft to Safe Assign before 3:30 pm on Monday, October 28.
6. Due at the beginning of class on Monday, October 28–The essay folder that includes the final draft, the Venn diagram or listing, the outline, the rough draft, self-critique. Optional items are the Tutor 24/7 receipt if you submitted your essay to Tutor 24/7 and the stamp from the Reading and Writing Center if you went to a tutoring session. Remember that each of the two optional items is worth five extra points on your essay grade.
Requirements for the essay.
1. The essay must be typed in the MLA style.
2. The essay, excluding the work cited, must be two and a half pages (approximately 750 words.
3. The essay must have an appropriate title.
4. The essay must have a minimum of four body paragraphs if you use the subject-by-subject organization or five body paragraphs if you use the point-by-point organization.
5. The introductory must have three or four sentences leading into the thesis statement that includes the type of essay (comparison, contrast, comparison and contrast and the points that you are discussing in your essay. The thesis statement must be at the end of the introductory paragraph.
6. Each body paragraph must have a topic sentence that includes the topics and the points that you are discussing in that paragraph. For each point, you must have a minimum of two examples. In a minimum of one body paragraph, you must use one resource. You must use a signal phrase to introduce the quote, and you must use an in-text citation at the end of the quote. Remember that you must have an entry for the source of the quote on the work cited page. Each body paragraph must have unity, good organization, development, and coherence (appropriate transitions to make the sentences flow smoothly).
7.The concluding paragraph must wrap up the essay. In other words, you must mention the type of paper (comparison, contrast, or comparison/contrast), the subjects, and the points.
8. The work cited page must be on a separate page.
9.Check for fused sentences, comma splices, fragments, sentences not clearly worded, lack of subject and verb agreement, common diction usage errors, and punctuation usage errors.
i have some papers that i attach, with some of my ideas ideas & also i will need and outline, rough draft with the paper. thank youu
The production and make of the film have changed in the recent film of fast and furious since acts are working with law enforcement bodies. The street argument of Havana shows gross filming through the immolation of the franchise’s standards. There is much difference between fast and furious 1&8 in terms of characterization, types of vehicles they use, and criminal activities they undertake. The fate of fast and furious in both series had Dominic and Letty in the street argument. The statement of the Dominic before they race to push some apparent inferior to the intimate side of the play………
APA 200 words