Search for and select a quantitative article specific to your discipline and related to correlation or regression. Write a 3- to 5-paragraph critique of the article. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- What is the research design used by the authors?
- Why did the authors use correlation or bivariate regression?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Do the results stand alone? Why or why not?
- Did the authors report effect size? If yes, is this meaningful?
Be sure to support your Main Post and Response Post with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA Style.
Frankfort-Nachmias, C., & Leon-Guerrero, A. (2018). Social statistics for a diverse society (8th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Chapter 12, “Regression and Correlation” (pp. 325-371)
Wagner, W. E. (2016). Using IBM® SPSS® statistics for research methods and social science statistics (6th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Chapter 8, “Correlation and Regression Analysis”
Walden University bookmark QUANTITATIVE REASONING AND ANALYSIS
apa 517 words