Texas Farming Final paper
Instructions MUST BE IN APA FORMAT!!!!
Conclusion and Abstract
Follow the directions below for the completion of the conclusion and abstract assignment for Unit VIII. If you have questions, please email your professor for assistance.
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to complete your academic argumentative research paper.
Description: In this assignment, you will first write your conclusion; then, you will write your abstract. The following components are requirements of the assignment:
- Conclusion (150- words):
- Revisit the controversy.
- Emphasize the seriousness of the controversy.
- Answer the “So what?” question.
- Suggest a general solution (optional).
- Call for awareness/action.
- Leave the reader with a final thought.
- Abstract (200 words or less): For this assignment, you may not exceed 200 words.
- Restatement of the controversy (one to two sentences)
- Your thesis (one sentence)
- Reasons (three to four sentences)
- Conclusion sentence (one sentence)
- Add the conclusion and abstract to the rest of your paper so that you are turning in a complete research paper. The paper should include all of the following components (in order):
- Title page
- Literature review
- Body paragraphs
- References page
This paper analyzes the probability of successful farming in Texas mainly based on the observation of prevailing unfavorable conditions for farming. Texan farmers are increasingly facing a hard time due to low water levels, harsh weather, and also crop decisions, putting into question the future of farming in the state. However, upon a close analysis of the innovative approaches, it is evident that the farmers of Texas are ready for a future in farming and their…………………….
APA 2128 words