Week 10 Reflection
This final submission should also outline what students have discovered about their professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced during the process, additional resources and abilities that could be introduced to a given situation to influence optimal outcomes, and, finally, how the student met the competencies aligned to this course.
The final journal should address a variable combination of the following, while incorporating your specific clinical practice experiences:
- New practice approaches
- Interprofessional collaboration
- Health care delivery and clinical systems
- Ethical considerations in health care
- Practices of culturally sensitive care
- Ensuring the integrity of human dignity in the care of all patients
- Population health concerns
- The role of technology in improving health care outcomes
- Health policy
- Leadership and economic models
- Health disparities
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
RN to BSN
2.3: Understand and value the processes of critical thinking, ethical reasoning, and decision making.
4.1: Utilize patient care technology and information management systems.
4.3: Promote interprofessional collaborative communication with health care teams to provide safe and effective care.
5.3: Provide culturally sensitive care.
5.4: Preserve the integrity and human dignity in the care of all patients.
**To complete this weekly assignment you have two choices, you can simply submit a statement that you have read and understand the assignment (such as ‘I understand what is required for the weekly journal assignment’) or you can submit your journal work but the journal assignment will not be graded until week 10…prior to week 10 it is a reminder each week in the assignment submission area.
Here are some details regarding both assignments to help you in planning the next 10 weeks.
- Practicum Reflective Journal is due in the final weeks of the course but you want to work on it throughout the course, it has 9 focuses, you need to ensure you include all 9 focuses, to get credit for the 9 focuses you will need to either highlight the focus or state the focus at the beginning of the entry (For example: ‘I had a great time talking with my preceptor about the BSN role vs the ADN role and we discussed new practice approaches with the requirement for a BSN for new grads…’ or you can list the focus first in your journal entry ‘New Practice Approaches: I spoke with my preceptor and we talked about the requirement for a BSN degree for new grads…) If I cannot find the focus easily listed you may loose points for your final submission. **
I HAVE ATTACHED ALL JOURNAL SUBMISSIONS
Subject: PHD Nursing
apa 330 words