The impact of NCLB
The No Child Left Behind Act has affected states greatly. When schools are not performing, it is up to the state to intervene. With this assignment, you will develop a plan for implementing one aspect of NCLB.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words discussing an aspect of NCLB and its affect in your school. Include the following in your paper:
1. A description of the chosen aspect.
2. A plan to implement this aspect. Provide specific examples of how leadership will need to collaborate within the internal structure and governance of the school.
3. Discuss how external stakeholders will be involved in the implementation.
4. Discuss the research and resources you will be able to incorporate into your implementation plan.