Thinking and language worksheet
Thinking and Language Reflection Worksheet
Reflect on your understanding of the relationship between thinking and language.
Answer the following questions in 150 words each:
- a)How do individuals acquire and develop language?
- b)How do you personally communicate your thoughts and how did you learn to do so?
- c)Based on your own experiences, what are some symbols (e.g., letters of the alphabet) people use to communicate?
- d)Explain how you think these symbols are related to critical thinking?
The assignment will be graded according to the following criteria:
- a)Clarity: The intent of the writer is clear.
- b)Logic: The answer makes sense.
- c)Answers question: The questions are addressed fully.
- d)Mechanics: Answers contain proper punctuation and grammar.
APA 637 words