Unit- 30 -Taxation A
- The submission is in the form of an individual numerical/written report. This should be written in a concise, formal business style using single spacing and font size 12.
- You are required to make use of headings, paragraphs and subsections as appropriate, and all work must be supported with research and referenced using the Harvard referencing system. Provide working notes wherever required.
- The document must be submitted to turnitin in word document.
- Please provide a bibliography using Harvard referencing system if you referred any sources for theoretical parts or questions.
- The numbers/numerical statements and calculations must be neatly/clearly shown so that the assessor assess the work of the learner appropriately.
- The file must be saved in the format: student ID-tax-Formative-A1, for formative submission and student ID-tax-Summative-A1, for summative assignment.
- In case of extenuating situations, the relevant college policies apply
Larvey Co is a practising audit and tax consulting firm giving both attestation and non-attestation services. The tax department in Larvey Co is highly expertise, with its committed staff who are well versed with both local and international tax rules and regulation. This helps them to deal with their clients with great care.
You have been inducted as trainee for three months in Larvey‘s tax department. As a trainee, the manager expects you to study and get familiar with the local and international tax rules and regulations. At the end of your training session, the manager expects you to submit a report which provides supported and justified recommendation wherever necessary for an effective tax systems and legislation that meets key principles in a global context. Your manger has further provided direction that United Kingdom be the base for comparison in the global context for your report. As the report will be circulated with fellow trainees, newly inducted like you, the tax manager suggests that the following topics such as your understanding of Tax and its meaning, its importance to organisation and government tax legislation that will have given implications on National Taxation be covered.
T0 : Tax manager
From : ( me ) I am in training SUBJECT: TAX
1) INTRODUCTION .
2) MEANING OF TAX .
3)DIFFERENT TYPE OF TAX .
4) TAX LEGIOLATION
5) WHO GOVERNS THE TAX
6) TAX RULES IN UK
7) TAKING ACOMPARE WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY OTHER COMPAY .
-RATE,RULES,EXEMPTION , HEAD OF ANTHAITY , TYPE OF TAXS
8) GIVE RECOMMENDATION WHICH COUNTRY TAX IS BETTER AND GIVE SUGGETION TO TO IMPROVE THE TAX
9) SMALL COCULUTION .
this all right it in should be not less than 1500 and not more than 2500 WORD .
The activities of a government are carried successfully as a result of taxes levied by the government on its citizens. Taxation plays a central role in the financing of public infrastructure. It is the most significant source of government revenue and is, therefore, the primary means for financing government expenditures. The nature of taxes allows for the attainment of a government’s social objectives and should be applied appropriately for that effect. The progressive quality of income taxes, for example, is critical in the collection of revenue from different classes of individuals in the society as categorized by income strata allowing for the transfer of income to lower income groups and thus contributing significantly to the reduction of…………….
APA 1962 words