Here are some guiding questions for your response:
- What did I learn from this presentation? What seemed most interesting, exciting, or important?
- What did the presenter do well in terms of presentation style or format?
- What specific change or edit might make the presentation more engaging or informative?
- How well does the presenter explain their primary sources? Do I have anything to add to the presenter’s discussion of the primary sources?
- What questions or other comments do I have for the presenter?
here are all the information – attached
apa 319 words