Try this stress-relief approach and share what you experienced!
Your head is pounding! Your shoulders feel like they have the weight of the world on them! Yup, you guessed it, STRESS!!!!
For this week’s discussion, we want you to try a stress-relief activity and then post what your experience was like in the discussion.
- STEP 1: Sometime this week when you’re feeling STRESSED, take a moment to:
- Take a deep breath
- Count yourself down from 10 to 1
- Continue to breathe slowly as you count.
- STEP 2: What did you notice? In the discussion share what you experienced from this stress-reduction technique. Here are some questions that you can think about as you write about what you experienced (you do NOT need to respond to all of these questions; they are designed to give you some things to write about if you’re stuck):
- Did any part of your body feel different when you finished counting?
- Did your thinking change at all?
- How did this activity affect your attitude?
- What happened to your stress?
Answer preview for the “What did you notice? In the discussion share what you experienced from this stress-reduction technique.” essay……………………..
apa 303 words
Click the Purchase button now to download full answer for the “What did you notice? In the discussion share what you experienced from this stress-reduction technique.” Page