What did you observe in this video? Use a concise plain language description.
Copy and paste these prompts to your submission and respond question then answer. Exception is the sketch and log. This will be “stand-alone” documents. Information in the brackets are additional notes for you. Delete these bracketed instructions prior to submission.
- What did you observe in this video? Use a concise plain language description. [This should be one or two paragraphs. Clear and concise language. Brief and to the point.]
- Use the California penal code to list what you believe the three most serious crimes are that may have occurred. Why did you select these crimes? [Remember, AOJ 206 is an advance course in the AOJ sequence of courses. Knowing how to navigate the California penal code is a required skill]
- Is there probable cause to arrest the suspects for the crimes you listed in # 2? Explain. [Similar to # 2…This is a basic concept in the AOJ sequence of courses. You must use specifics from the case study and the penal code to explain if probable cause exists]
- What are challenges investigating this crime? [Use your text, reliable sources and your own thoughts to discuss this.]
- Create an Evidence Log with five (5) evidence items that the crime scene technician will collect that make sense for the crime scene in this case study. Be sure the evidence is logged in a manner that conforms with acceptable chain of custody. [See resource page in this module.]
- Draw a Crime Scene Sketch of a “bank.” Label the sketch with the items collected in the Evidence Log. [Use your imagination regarding the bank sketch. See resource page in this module. You will need to either scan this to submit it or take a photo to submit it. It must be clear and readable in Canvas]
- Explain why you collected the evidence items you collected. [How will the evidence items you collected help in this investigation, to solve the crime, to bring a guilty verdict in court]
please follow the directions and answer all 7 prompt questions
its worth 70 points, big part of my grade
Answer preview for the “What did you observe in this video? Use a concise plain language description.” essay…………………
apa 1437 words