What is Intellectual Property (IP), and how does counterfeit merchandise impact the US economy?
Respond to the following short essay questions using researched material from outside the course.
- Please address the following as they pertain to Intellectual Property:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP) and how does counterfeit merchandise impact the U.S. economy?
- What safety and health concerns are posed by counterfeit products?
- How does IP theft, especially from China, pose an existential threat to national security?
- Discuss the action that needs to be taken to ensure that undocumented migrants are treated with inclusion and respect around the world as an element of border security? From a security perspective what would you specifically recommend the current administration do to ensure this.
- How have the SMART Port Security, the SAFE Port Act, the Small Vessel Security Strategy, and the Marine Transportation Security Act impacted port security? This essay should be presented in the form of a compare and contrast format.
- Compare the similarities and differences of the external borders of European Union (EU) with that of the U.S./Mexico border & the U.S./Canada border. Which of these (similarities/differences) have had the most positive or negative impact on border security?
(LO5.1, LO5.2, LO6.1, LO6.2, LO7.1, LO7.2, LO8.1, & LO8.2)
- Your answers should be at a minimum of 8 pages, at least 2 pages per question(the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit). Use APA headings for each question, instead of numbering them.
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content. However, a minimum of 8 scholarly sourcesare required.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Use scholarly or other relevant sources.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources.
- Based on the assigned readings, your responses are to be in your own words with minimal quotes. Instead, paraphrases in proper APA.
Requirements: 8-9 pages
Learning Goal: I’m working on a policy multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Answer preview for the “What is Intellectual Property (IP), and how does counterfeit merchandise impact the US economy?” essay………………………………
apa 2771 words