What techniques would best optimize the design’s processing efficiency?
For this Assignment, imagine that you are a systems analyst for a bookstore. You are designing a system to sell books, CDs, and DVDs online. Using what you have learned about data management layer design, address the following in a 2- to 3-page paper:
- Which object-persistence format is best for this system?
- How do the problem-domain classes map to the selected format?
- What techniques would best optimize the design’s processing efficiency?
- What do you need to consider when you design the data access and manipulation (DAM) classes for the system? Create one DAM class as an example.
- Explain each of your recommendations and justify the design choices.