What was relevant (or not) about learning about the organizations’ work in the community?
MARCH 23 & 25
On March 23 and 25, several organizations presented to the class information about their programs and services along with how they are addressing health disparities. After seeing/listening to the various virtual tours and presentations from these community organizations, reflect on what you learned and how you could possibly engage with any of those organizations.
This is a reflection, NOT a research paper. Writing should be reflective of your experiences, rich with description, and provide a detailed account of your exposure and learning. Listed below are a number of questions and issues for you to consider in this reflection paper. This not a comprehensive list of questions, rather a starting point to spark your ability to write about first impressions.
Make sure that you introduce each new idea with a clear topic sentence. Follow that topic sentence with information or evidence that justifies your opinion, reflection, speculation, criticism, or agreement.
Questions to use as a guide in this reflection paper:
- Reflect on what you have learned. How do you plan to apply it to your own life?
- Quote things people said, if they were meaningful to you. After you have included the quote, write why you like it.
- Tell a story about something that happened/was said that left an impression.
- How do these organizations address health disparities?
- How will you apply your learnings in future classes and coursework?
- Are you compelled to volunteer or work for these type of organizations?
- What was relevant (or not) about learning about the organizations’ work in the community?
- How will you use this experience to guide future career and academic decisions?
12-point font, Times New Roman
Typed in Microsoft Word (do not use pages, Google formats, etc.)
2 pages length
Title page (in APA format)
Use APA format to cite any sources
there are the links to the class recording, please watch them.
subject: Health & Medical
Answer preview “What was relevant (or not) about learning about the organizations’ work in the community?” essay……………….
apa 693 words