- A new patient has presented at a local clinic for treatment of a “red, bumpy rash” on his hands. The patient is 47 years old and is accompanied by his wife. The nurse is preparing to take a health history.
- Which type of history, comprehensive or focused, is most appropriate and why?
- Identify and discuss the various components of the appropriate history.
- What sort of information will be documented by the nurse?
- After the patient is treated for the skin problem, what type of health history will the nurse complete when the patient returns to the clinic, and why?
18 hours ago
Florida National University
Health & Medical
apa 716 words