Who is your primary customer? What kinds of questions will you need to answer to know your customer?
Assignment 3 – Segment Attractiveness Factors (CO7)
Consider your social business idea and complete the following:
- Who is your primary customer? What kinds of questions will you need to answer to know your customer? Make a list.
- What is your value proposition to your primary customer? What is your social value proposition? These should be succinct.
- List all of the parties or stakeholders that you will be creating value for. What value will you be providing to each of them?
- Characterize how you envision your brand for your social enterprise idea. What particular words or images do you have in mind that you would use to convey your brand to your target market?
- Generate a table (reference Table 3.1 in your text) for Segment Attractiveness Factors of each of your target populations. Which target segment will provide you the most traction early on? Do you agree this target segment is the one you should test your idea on? Explain.
Minimum 2 pages
Minimum 2 scholarly sources
Will attach all info to complete assignemt and info to reference
My business concept:
“DIY K-9 KIT & Training center”- My idea is on having a home dog training course and a kit. The kit will be in such a way to be put together by the customer of the idea. The kit is designed to include cones, ramp, treat bag, tunnel, command platform and shock collar. There will also be a study guide booklet that will teach the customer step by step on how to go about to the training the dog. There will also be an APP where the customers may download in their smart phones and thus allow the customers to link with a professional dog trainer. There will also be a tracker to see the progress of the dog as well as marking goals and timelines all along the way. The first week after the customer will use the app for free and then choose the option of purchasing the subscription monthly. I will also offer dog training services myself. Including multiple packages depending on what type of training you’d like for your dog. To include basic obedience training, search and rescue, show dog training etc..
Ill attach table 3.1 shortly
Youll see table 3.1 on page 24
Requirements: 2 pages
Answer preview for the “Who is your primary customer? What kinds of questions will you need to answer to know your customer?” essay……………………….
apa 892 words